PDA

View Full Version : Movie catalog report

David Manhal
06-07-2013, 01:47 AM
Hi, I wonder if you are going to add a functionality which enables to generate a catalog of media playable by Mezzmo. I am trying to keep all the information correct in Mezzmo library and I would like to use them to make a catalogue. It would be great if I can generate a PDF file containing list of media and some additional info, like year, author, description, rating, etc.

Is something like that planned? Or is there a way to access the Mezzmo library database and make the report by myself?

Thnks
David

Paul
06-10-2013, 10:09 AM
Hi David,

We don't have this feature planned at the moment, and I don't imagine we will add printing or writing to a PDF soon. I guess thi sis more suited to a movie organizer/cataloging tool. I suggest you serach the web for some. I have not tried this tool but perhaps take a look at - http://mediacompanion.codeplex.com/. It says it can export as HTML - and then you can use this in a web browser or print it. Also, it supports exporting .NFO (XBMC) metadata files and Mezzmo reads these .NFO files so you will not need to enter the same metadata twice over.