PDA

View Full Version : Sony Google TV profile doesn't work

beyondgravity
06-24-2013, 06:48 AM
Hello,

I used to have this set up a while back and it was working good, but not anymore. I use this TV in basement occasionally. So don't know when exactly the problem started. When I set the profile as 'Sony Google TV' and try to access media files, it says the media file is corrupted.

When I default it to whatever profile it defaults to, which is 'Sony Bravia KDL W'. It works intermittently. Whenever I access the media first time, it plays for 3 to 5 min and jumps to the next media. If I replay the media second time, it plays without any problem. My hypothesis is that it transcodes first few minutes then something changes (possibly Mezzmo is moving transcoded file to some other location), so when I access it second time it just plays from transcoded location and it works. It is annoying, but at least its usable. So is there a good profile for Sony Google TV that works?

I have Mezzmo version 3.2 running on Windows 8.

Regards,
Sundar

Paul
06-24-2013, 09:32 AM
Hi Sundar,

Please email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll provide an updated Sony Google TV device profile to try.

Paul
08-14-2013, 07:58 PM
Mezzmo v3.3 has been released and it includes the latest Sony Google TV device profile.