PDA

View Full Version : Best profile for Panasonic TX-L42WT50

Pootle
06-29-2013, 07:36 AM
Hi

Thanks to my 3 year old giving my TV a WiiMote shaped hole in its panel :(, I have just bought a Panasonic WT50

It is a 2012 model TV, but Mezzmo seems to default to the Panasonic Viera "2011 models" profile. This didn't work so well and after a bit of experimenting it looks like the "2011 models, NTSC" works out pretty well - but is this the best one?

Thanks

Paul
06-30-2013, 10:42 AM
That device profile should be fine, Pootle. If you have any troubles, let us know.

Pootle
07-02-2013, 07:12 AM
Thanks Paul - it all seems to be working fine so far, except that when one video stops streaming, the next in the list automatically starts playing.

I think that's a TV setting since Mezzmo never did that with the DT series

Paul
07-02-2013, 09:23 AM
I think you are right, Pootle. Check the repeat or play settings for your TV and you should be able to turn off auto playing the next video.

Pootle
07-20-2013, 07:08 PM
Hi,

Digging this one out again as I've been in touch with Panasonic support, and they have told me that this isn't a setting on the TV (although their suggestion that I make sure all my films are separate files was brilliant....:rolleyes:). I've been through the manual a couple of times and I agree. The only "repeat" setting is to make the same film play over and over, but has no effect on autoplaying the next file.

Has anyone had any similar experiences? I'm sure I remember something similar on my Panny DT20, and fixing it, but now I'm stumped....

Thanks

Paul
07-22-2013, 09:49 AM
Not sure as we don't have this Viera model here. Perhaps your model has separate Repeat settings for files and folders/playlists. Try pressing the Options button on your remote control when browsing your folder/playlist and see if that controls repeat settings the files in your playlist/folder (as compared to pressing Options button when a file is playing controls the repeating of that particular file).