PDA

View Full Version : One video has sound, no video (m2ts)

dpetr
08-13-2010, 12:49 AM
Every video plays fine using Mezzmo on a wired network to a Sony Bravia TV, using that profile. Only one video does not play the video...the sound is fine. It's an m2ts file at 1080p. It plays over DNLA using Windows Media Player of Windows 7 to the same Sony Bravia TV. The thumbnail image is odd colors, unlike all the other ones.

The TV natively plays the video using an external hard drive connected to its USB port.

Is there any way to have just this one video not be transcoded? If not, how might it be possible to play this video. Note, it does play using Wild Media Server as a trial, but that program is overly complicated and apparently meant for someone that I am not.

Mezzmo is much improved over that bag of bones! But I just can't get this one video to play...arrrg! Thanks in advance.

Paul
08-13-2010, 08:36 AM
Please send a message to support (at) conceiva (dot) com and I'll send you a patched server and an updated device profile for the Bravia to try. We've made some improvements here, which are not released yet :)