PDA

View Full Version : TVDB scrapper issue?

MidnightInAurora
07-07-2013, 04:46 AM
I've been trying to get TVDB metadata for the anime series Last Exile and have encountered something a little strange.

Although TVDB has complete series information for both seasons, Mezzmo is not populating metadata or art for all episodes in the series. I've just been working with season 1 with 26 episodes.

The filename formats that I've tried -

D:\Last Exile\nxnn title
D:\Last Exile\snnenn title

Mezzmo is populating some episodes, but not all of them. During on e test, it populated matadata and art for episodes 1-4, 7, 10, 16 and 21. All the rest had no metadata or art.

I ran Maintain Library and selected get missing data. When complete, the only episode having metadata or art was episode 10. Metadata and art for the previously populated episodes was gone.

I deleted (with Remove Mezzmo files selected) the folder and re-added it. When the process was complete, episodes 1-9, 11-13, 17, 20 and 25-26 had metadata and art.

I checked Get Online Video Metadata with Last Exile in the title. All the episodes were in the episode dropdown and each had the DVD cover as art.

I can send logs if you need or want them.

Jim

Paul
07-07-2013, 09:52 AM
Hi Jim,

It's best if you zip up the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com. We'll check them out to see if there are any reasons for the problem you are getting.

MidnightInAurora
07-10-2013, 11:04 AM
Hi Jim,

It's best if you zip up the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com. We'll check them out to see if there are any reasons for the problem you are getting.

Paul,

Any update or information from the logs we sent on this issue?

Thanks.

Jim

Paul
07-10-2013, 11:43 AM
We've reproduced the problem and are fixing it now. We'll report back when we're done.

MidnightInAurora
07-10-2013, 12:46 PM
We've reproduced the problem and are fixing it now. We'll report back when we're done.

Thanks Paul. I can see why forum members compare your support to that of Amazon. First rate.

Jim

Paul
07-10-2013, 02:13 PM
Hi Jim,

Just an update: We have fixed the issue. We'll include this fix in the upcoming Mezzmo v3.3 release that we are preparing now. We are planning to release it next week.