PDA

View Full Version : Changing Subtitle Color and Size

guhorns
07-12-2013, 04:02 AM
Hello everyone!!!

I have a doubt,

I want to change the Subtitle Color and Size. I am streaming on Home Theater LG BH7520TW without transcode.

someone help me?

oldschool
07-12-2013, 05:21 AM
hi guhorns try doing it from your lg tv should have a option like that I have a lg tv and it has a option to do this yours should have one too I don't think you can do this from mezzmo

guhorns
07-12-2013, 06:47 AM
hi guhorns try doing it from your lg tv should have a option like that I have a lg tv and it has a option to do this yours should have one too I don't think you can do this from mezzmo

My hope is do it on mezzmo.
I donīt stream from lg tv because LG TV doesnīt support audio DTS, then, I am streaming direct from Home Theater Blue Ray LG.
PS.: Iīm disabled the transcode for donīt losing quality of video.

Any Idea or Suggestion?

Paul
07-12-2013, 10:22 AM
When you stream external subtitles or embedded subtitles to devices, then you may be able to change the font, color, position and encoding of the displayed subtitles using the device's settings. Press the Options or Tools button on your remote control when the video is playing to find the subtitle settings.

When subtitles are burnt into a video, then you have full control over the font, color, position and encoding of the subtitles in Mezzmo. See this FAQ to learn how to do this: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/5977-Tutorial-Subtitling-Basics.

If you wish to burn you subtitles rather than stream external subtitles or embedded subtitles so you can control the font, color, position and encoding of your subtitles in Mezzmo, then you will need to pre-transcode your video. See this FAQ how to pre-transcode videos: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/6025-Tutorial-Pre-transcoding-Files. On the Pre-transcode Formats dialog, make sure you click the "Force burning subtitles" checkbox.

guhorns
07-12-2013, 11:28 PM
When you stream external subtitles or embedded subtitles to devices, then you may be able to change the font, color, position and encoding of the displayed subtitles using the device's settings. Press the Options or Tools button on your remote control when the video is playing to find the subtitle settings.

My Tv has this option, but, I am stream from my Home Theater and it doesn't have (I can change many things, but color, position and size, I can't)

When subtitles are burnt into a video, then you have full control over the font, color, position and encoding of the subtitles in Mezzmo. See this FAQ to learn how to do this: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/5977-Tutorial-Subtitling-Basics.

If I use this option (burn into a video), the Image and Audio DTS 5.1 will be transcoded too? I mean, I will lose quality of audio and video?

Thanks!!!

Paul
07-13-2013, 02:35 PM
If I use this option (burn into a video), the Image and Audio DTS 5.1 will be transcoded too? I mean, I will lose quality of audio and video?

That depends on the video/audio formats of the video file you want to burn subtitles into and the device profile that is assigned to your device in the Media Devices dialog in Mezzmo. Mezzmo always prefers to remux (copy) any compatible streams when transcoding to another format. Try pre-transcoding the video with burning turned on and see how you go. You should still have 5.1 audio and great looking video.