PDA

View Full Version : Media file artwork has all vanished following a scheduled library maintenance

Fork
07-14-2013, 07:24 PM
I am using Mezzmo 3.2.0.0 with a Samsung BD F6500 Blu-ray player. I previously had a Sony Blu-ray player which did not show artwork information for media files (eg films etc). I was therefore pleasantly surprised when Mezzmo started showing this information for some of my files when browsing them from my Samsung device.

So I scheduled a daily Mezzmo library maintenance to update Video files, and Update artwork, and Only update files with missing information.

However, this has had the complete opposite effect as all of the artwork has now disappeared! If I browse the Mezzmo library from within Mezzmo on my computer then I can see the artwork. But if I browse the Mezzmo library from my Samsung Blu-ray player there is no artwork displayed at all.

Any suggestions?

Paul
07-14-2013, 07:52 PM
It's best we see a set of logs. Turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Try browsing your videos again and when no artwork is displayed, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all your logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

Fork
07-14-2013, 10:53 PM
Thanks Paul, I've emailed the logs to support as requested

Paul
07-15-2013, 07:55 AM
Thanks - we'll analyze them and report back via email.