PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo 3.x squashing the video

primey
07-22-2013, 01:03 AM
Hi,
After upgrading to version 3.x of Mzzmo some time ago, we experienced an issue with Mezzmo squashing all the playing video. Its never been an issue until now as we have just used the Zoom function on the TV to get around this.
Unfortunately, after trying a 3D film for the first time in while it does not support zoom in 3D, so we are back to a really flattened picture.
The player we are using is a Panasonic Bluray SC-BTT270EBK using the PanasonicBDP profile

I used to copy a PanasonicDBP Profile from V2.x as this profile didnt require us to have to mess with the Zoom function on the TV but I cannot find this file anymore on my machine.

Is this something that can be looked at as watching 3D is not an enjoyable experience at the moment

cheers
Paul

Paul
07-22-2013, 10:01 AM
Hi Paul,

Try changing the device profile to 'Panasonic BDP (MPEG-TS)' and see if that is better. Go to the Media Devices dialog in Mezzmo to change the device profile. If no better, then please post the FFmpeg information for the video. Right-click on the video in Mezzmo and click 'Get FFmpeg Information'.

primey
07-28-2013, 02:54 AM
Thats cured it. Cheers.... :)

Paul
07-28-2013, 08:03 PM
Glad you are up and running now :)

primey
07-30-2013, 07:11 AM
Sorry to bring bad news but using this profile any video we play stutters enough to be annoying. Ive gone back to the Panasonic BDP profile and zooming in on the TV until we can work something with the software.

As its any video it squashes with thr Panasonic BDP profile, or any video that stutters with the MPEG-TS profile, what FFmpeg info do you need? Any video source since they all have the same symptom....

Paul
07-30-2013, 10:04 AM
Please try the 'Panasonic Viera 2011' device profile and let us know how that goes.