PDA

View Full Version : Automatic trans-coding of videos with framerate above 30fps

Misiak
07-25-2013, 04:51 AM
Hi, my Samsung F8000 series TV refuses to play anything above 1920x1080 30fps. Would it be possible to incorporate a feature to trans-code all videos above this resolution or framerate? It means if I have a video of 3840x2160 and 50fps, this is automatic transcoded to highest possible resolution and framerate for this model - this is 1920x1080 and 30fps... If I have only higher resoltion but framerate is bellow 30fps, then only resolution is changed. And same logic for framerate. This would be nice feature because actually if I have a video of high bitrate, it is offered for transcoding but framerate is not changed so the video is not able to play even transcoded. This could be useful also for other devices...

Thanks, Michal

Paul
07-25-2013, 09:53 AM
Hi Michal,

We can do this now. We just need to adjust the device profile. Email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll work with you on it. In your email, include the FFmpeg information on videos that do not play. Right-click on the video in Mezzmo and click 'Get FFmpeg Information'.

Misiak
07-27-2013, 08:53 AM
Hi Michal,

We can do this now. We just need to adjust the device profile. Email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll work with you on it. In your email, include the FFmpeg information on videos that do not play. Right-click on the video in Mezzmo and click 'Get FFmpeg Information'.

Hi Paul, I've sent you an email two days ago, did you have time to check it already? Thx, Michal

Paul
07-27-2013, 10:04 AM
Got your email, Michal. Sorry for the delay - we'll reply shortly.

Misiak
07-30-2013, 07:54 AM
Got your email, Michal. Sorry for the delay - we'll reply shortly.

Hi Paul, thanks, great to hear that, hope it will work as expected ;)

Paul
08-14-2013, 07:52 PM
Mezzmo v3.3 has been released and it includes the latest Samsung F device profile - including the 30fps maximum framerate definition.