PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo not finding added folders

forwardt
07-30-2013, 07:46 PM
Folks,

I added a new ripped album to my music folders on Mezzmo yesterday, but my dynamic playlists haven't yet found it. I've double checked the tracks to ensure the files are tagged correctly, and I ran a manual maintain library function. I also have Mezzmo updating overnight.

Oddly, the default folders view under the music tab lists the album and files correctly.

Any clues?

Regards,
Tony Forward

scottier
07-31-2013, 12:26 AM
I have also run into this problem with dynamic playlists on videos as well. The quick answer for me was to just delete and recreate the playlist. Then it would show all media you have added or changed. Seems like the playlist are a snapshot or what you had in your database when you created them. I keep playlists simple so easy enough to recreate them for me. I don't know how you have the music divided up though. Good Luck!

Paul
07-31-2013, 08:26 AM
Hi Tony & Shawn,

Thanks for reporting this. We've reproduced this here and will fix it for the upcoming Mezzmo v3.3.

forwardt
07-31-2013, 06:04 PM
Paul,

Thanks. Interestingly, the manual maintain playlist function did -- eventually -- fix the problem. It took five or six hours though.

The maintain library function is not adding the folder at all.

Regards,
Tony

Paul
08-01-2013, 09:03 AM
Thanks for the further information, Tony.