PDA

View Full Version : Videos folder shown asa subfolder to Videos folder on Samsung

Lifferds
08-02-2013, 06:51 AM
I don't have a clue what happened but now when I go to All Share on my Samsung and select Videos the next screen I see is asking if I want Music, Videos or Photos. This never happened before and if I select Music or Photos from All Share I get the proper selection of Music or Photos playlists. Also, along the top of the Samsung, it seems to show that when I finally get to my videos playlists I am actually in \Videos\Videos. I have checked my playlists and they are correct under Library (Music, Photos, Videos) and there is no Videos subfolder under Videos, just my folders and playlists. I have run Maintain on Library and on Videos to no avail.

Thanks,
Tom

Paul
08-02-2013, 09:17 AM
Hi Tom,

Check your device profile in Mezzmo. Go to the Media Devices dialog in Mezzmo and check that it is using the correct Samsung device profile for your TV model. Another thing to try is to delete your device from the list and Mezzmo will automatically re-list it when you start your Mezzmo server.

Lifferds
08-02-2013, 11:06 AM
Neither option resolved the issue. I uninstalled Mezzmo and reinstalled, but with existing Playlists. Could the Playlist files be corrupted? Is there a way to backup existing Playlists, delete them and restore them to test if that is the problem? I really don't look forward to redoing my playlists, gathering metadata, retitling, etc.

Paul
08-05-2013, 11:17 AM
Hi Tom,

Please turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging). Restart your Mezzmo server and then reproduce the problem where your playlists are not working on your device. Once you have reproduced the problem, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the log files and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

Lifferds
08-14-2013, 04:00 AM
I haven't heard anything since submitting my log files. Did you get them and should I resend them?

Paul
08-14-2013, 08:34 AM
Sorry for the delay, Tom. We have your logs and will respond via email shortly.

Lifferds
08-22-2013, 08:45 AM
The new version didn't help. Log files are on the way.

Paul
08-22-2013, 09:26 AM
Thanks - we'll analyze the logs and respond back via email.