PDA

View Full Version : Issues with mezzmo server on my LG (2012 55") smart TV

urbansys
08-12-2013, 11:11 AM
Mezzmo used to work amazing on this TV. Recently any new videos i download wont show up on the video list on the TV like it used to. Normally after the download it would show up instantly even if i had to unzip or unrar. Sometimes it even gives me a "file not supported" error right after a new video is downloaded which has never happened before. New downloads not showing up even after server and TV resets is a bigger issues for me. Let me know if there is anything i can do to help with debug.

Thanks.

Paul
08-13-2013, 09:43 AM
Hi urbansys,

It's best we see a set of logs so we can determine what the problem may be. Turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Connect to Mezzmo server from your LG TV and browse to the folder/playlist containing your video files. When some videos are not displayed, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com. In your email, make a note of the filenames that do not appear. That will help us track down the problem.

urbansys
08-15-2013, 07:56 AM
Paul,

Here is what i discovered. As soon as i shut down the server, exit mezzmo, than start mezzmo and the sever again, everything was there and looked fine. I didnt have to do all that before though... odd lol

Paul
08-15-2013, 08:22 AM
Agree, it does sound odd. Let us know if it happens again & please send us a set of logs to check out.