PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo fully support only smi???

ankdiss
08-15-2013, 05:21 AM
Hello.
I really satisfied with Mezzmo before 3.3 version.
When I update to 3.3, I got many problems.

At first just SMI subtitles showing.
I wanna to watching 3D videos with 3D sub.
I try to make a 3D subtitles through 3DSubtitler.
But Mezzmo doesn't play that. SRT, Vobsub files... and so on.

and more...
In SAME format (like mkv, mp3) of videos, some of that is playable but the others not.
np4 format doesn't playing sound just videos.

my system is...
Windows 8
LG 42LA6230 (2013)
that' s it.

I bought Mezzmo and I really satisfied with it.
But in this situation for so long time, I getting feel to regret to bought Mezzmo.

Christopher
08-15-2013, 06:53 PM
sorry to hear all that, not sure what version of Mezzmo you had before 3.3 update? Try notes below, if you still experiencing problems, please contact
support (http://www.conceiva.com/support/default.asp) division for personal assistance.

First of all please check what Device Profile you have nominated for LG TV, Menu / Media Server / Media Devices
it would be recommended to use "LG TV (2013 models)", this device profile supports a wide range of the video formats without need for transcoding: mpeg, mpegts, matroska, mp4
plus external subtitles: srt,sami,ass,microdvd,subviewer,subviewem,tmplayer ,tmplayem,dvdsys.
If you found "LG TV 2013" already nominated, then try to choose "TV (2012 models)" and retry the streaming.

Mezzmo can burn 3D subtitles if external subtitle file is available (text based or VobSub format). There is no need for other tools to be used.
3DSubtitler is able to build VobSub (two files: idx .sub), with double width of the picture. Mezzmo can also burn this format, so it may be added to the list of video subtitles:
Mezmo/Video Properties/Subtitles

For more detailed information about subtitles please see tutorial (2 pages) at:
forum.conceiva.com (http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/5977-Tutorial-Subtitling-Basics)