PDA

View Full Version : Sub folder icon issue

dpetr
08-16-2013, 10:49 AM
Hello Paul.

Version 3.3. How do you change the folder icon for a sub folder. I have a sub-folder in the built-in dynamic playlist ""Folders" The icon assigned to the sub-folder "Sub 1" is a snapshot from the first video file in the sub-folder "Sub 1". I see no way to delete or change the folder icon for this sub-folder, or any sub-folder for that matter. Attempting to change the sub-folder icon in the properties page merely changes the icon for the top-most library Video\Folders icon. All sub-folder icons under the playlist "Folders" seem to be automatically set to whatever icon shows for the first video in the sub-folder with no apparent way to change it. Any ideas? Thanks.

Paul
08-16-2013, 01:33 PM
Currently you cannot manually change the auto-generated artwork for sub-folders. We'll add this into a future version of Mezzmo. As a workaround, you can do two things - (i) add a folder.jpg into the sub-folder and Mezzmo will pick this up the next time you maintain your library, or (ii) tell Mezzmo to stop collecting artwork and run maintain library to remove them. See this FAQ how to remove folder artwork & assign folder artwork - http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/6220-Tutorial-Folder-artwork.