PDA

View Full Version : Onkyo TX-NR509 hanging with 3.3

forwardt
08-19-2013, 10:02 PM
Folks,

Since upgrading the version 3.3, my Onkyo receiver (TX-NR509 model) hangs whenever it attempts to connect to Mezzmo. The server appears in the list of available DLNA servers, but when I attempt to connect to it initially indicates that it is "Connecting", and then after a minute or so comes up with "Initializing". It never recovers from this state, and requires a hard reset to get back to any menu control.

There have been no other changes on the receiver or network, and the same receiver can correctly browse, for example, DLNA served files from Microsoft's media server.

And I can browse my Mezzmo server correctly using other controllers/renderers. So it appears to be a new incompatibility with the Onkyo.

I've checked the description media player on the Mezzmo console, and it has identified it as an "Onkyo TX/HT".

I've been using the Mezzmo/Onkyo combination as my main server/renderer combination for about 8 months now, and I've not had this problem prior to the upgrade.

Regards,
Tony

Paul
08-20-2013, 07:27 AM
Hi Tony,

Can you email a set of logs when this happens? Email them to support [at] conceiva [dot] com and that will tell us what is happening.

forwardt
08-20-2013, 06:59 PM
Paul,

OK, just emailed the logs. I had some problem sending some material the other day (I got a mail bounce), so do let me know if they aren't there today (August 20).

Regards,
tony

Paul
08-20-2013, 07:09 PM
Got your email with your logs, Tony. We'll look into them shortly and respond via email.