PDA

View Full Version : Date Added on Samsung TV

paulsalter
08-20-2013, 10:02 PM
Just a minor issue hopefully someone might have an idea

When I look at the Date Added in the info panel for my media on my Samsung, It is showing as added tomorrow instead of today

Everything looks fine of Mezzmo server and I have checked timezones and all looks fine

eg, I will add a couple of TV programmes later today, from the server end they will have correct time and date in the properties windows (20th Aug about 4pm), when I come to watch them later tonight, Samsung will tell me they where added on 21st August, time not shown here just date

Minor issue, but does anyone know where it is picking up this date from?

jbinkley60
08-21-2013, 12:17 AM
Just a minor issue hopefully someone might have an idea

When I look at the Date Added in the info panel for my media on my Samsung, It is showing as added tomorrow instead of today

Everything looks fine of Mezzmo server and I have checked timezones and all looks fine

eg, I will add a couple of TV programmes later today, from the server end they will have correct time and date in the properties windows (20th Aug about 4pm), when I come to watch them later tonight, Samsung will tell me they where added on 21st August, time not shown here just date

Minor issue, but does anyone know where it is picking up this date from?

I thought the date added field was when the file was added to the Mezzmo database. I don't think it corresponds to the file date/time.

Jeff

paulsalter
08-21-2013, 12:36 AM
Thanks

The files where added into Mezzmo via an auto Maintain Library (this runs every day at 17:00 GMT+1)

2 Files that where added yesterday at this time gave an added date on my Samsung as 20th August instead of 19th, I have another couple of files which will get added today so will check these out in a couple of hours

paulsalter
08-21-2013, 03:54 AM
Just added 3 files

1 has correctly got todays date on it
2 have got tomorrows date (21/08)

the one that has got the correct date on it did not match with the on line database
the 2 with tomorrows date both matched with the on line database

checked the wrong ones from yesterday, and it's the same pattern, ones that get matched my Samsung shows as being added the day after they where added

might just be coincidence, but that's the only link I can see between them

Paul
08-21-2013, 10:38 AM
Thanks for reporting this. We just reproduced this here on our Samsung TVs. We'll fix this up for the next minor release that we're preparing now.

paulsalter
08-21-2013, 10:10 PM
Many Thanks