PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo stopped streaming

Whimick
08-26-2013, 06:39 AM
Hi,

Today I stared my Sony DTP as usual to watch some videos, and accessed the Mezzmo Icon as usual, and nothing wanted to play.

All I got is the corrupted message, busy icon or blank screen. No files would play and did not appear to be being streamed, but they were being transcoded.

I have not changed any thing in Mezzmo or my system. I performed a full system re-start check my network setting etc, waited until every thing and settled down, and tried again.

I still got the same results nothing would still play.

I have had some thing like this before, and I had to remove all traces of Mezzmo, delete all its files and registry entries, then start form scratch and do a clean install and re-set up every thing.

Please can you help I do not want have to do this again.

please let me know if you need any log files, most of them appear quiet large some as large as 64mgs

Regards Michael

Whimick
08-27-2013, 01:01 AM
I have just over came the problem by un-installing then re-installing Mezzmo, it would appear to something wrong with my installation files. All seem OK and am able to use my original database files.

I am curious as to what could have changed.

Regards Michael

Paul
08-27-2013, 12:16 PM
Hi Michael,

Glad you got back up and running. If it does happen again, then please capture a set of logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.