PDA

View Full Version : Some Album Art not sticking

paulsalter
08-28-2013, 08:03 PM
Hi Again, Sorry for creating another thread

I have a small problem and it just seems to be with one TV show

It's a guilty pleasure which you might know called Australian X Factor :)

I have to do a manual match as it doesn't get the metadata automatically, I match it and all looks fine, the only thing I change is the series name (from The X Factor to The X Factor AU), cover Art is there along with everything else after this

When I come to watch the show on my TV, I find the cover art has gone and it just shows the first scene from the show, looking in my library sure enough the cover art has gone

The only thing that happens in between times is an auto maintain library, so not sure if me changing the series name causes this to now match it differently

Minor issue as I will eventually delete this show, any thoughts?

Cheers

Paul
08-29-2013, 09:56 AM
One possible reason: In your Maintain Library settings, if you have "Update all attributes" radio button selected, then Mezzmo will get new metadata each time for your existing files i.e. overwriting your existing metadata, artwork, etc. Try using the "Only update new files or files with empty attributes" radio button.

paulsalter
08-29-2013, 07:48 PM
Thanks

Double checked this and it is only set to update new or empty

Just going to send you the logs if you could have a look (shows in the log that it's creating a video thumbnail)

Paul
08-30-2013, 09:48 AM
Thanks, Paul. Got your logs and will check them out shortly. We'll get back to you via email.