PDA

View Full Version : Wrong language

Andrew Keeley
09-03-2013, 02:22 AM
Hi,

This is a minor issue, but every time I run an installer, including updates, it runs in Spanish. Once the software is installed, the entire UI is in Spanish and I have to fumble through the menus to switch it back to English. My region settings are correct so I would be grateful for any suggestions. This only seems to happen on Windows Server 2003, which is where I run Mezzmo.

Thanks,

Andy.

Paul
09-03-2013, 09:01 AM
Hi Andy,

If you are familiar with Windows Registry Editor (regedit.exe), then you can check the following:

First, be careful editing your Windows registry. Make a backup before making any changes using File/Export in the Registry Editor.
Run regedit.exe and go to the following registry location:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Conceiva\Mezzmo\Install
Check the "Language" setting. If you want English, then it should be set to 1033.
Close the Registry Editor and that should ensure that future updates are installed as English.

Andrew Keeley
09-04-2013, 01:08 PM
Hi Andy,

If you are familiar with Windows Registry Editor (regedit.exe), then you can check the following:

First, be careful editing your Windows registry. Make a backup before making any changes using File/Export in the Registry Editor.
Run regedit.exe and go to the following registry location:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Conceiva\Mezzmo\Install
Check the "Language" setting. If you want English, then it should be set to 1033.
Close the Registry Editor and that should ensure that future updates are installed as English.

Thank you, Paul. That solved it.

Andy.

Paul
09-04-2013, 02:05 PM
Glad that worked, Andy. Thanks for posting back.