PDA

View Full Version : lg tv (2013) not always visible and subtitle coding resets

JanKo
09-03-2013, 11:59 PM
Hi,

I've been a mezzmo customer for a couple of months now and I have 2 problems now, one of which has come up only recently, since the 3.3 update.

My first problem, which I have since the beginning, is that my lg42lm640s TV doesn't see Mezzmo from the start. The TV is visible in Mezzmo devices as lg42lm640s-XX, where XX is different each time, but the TV doesn't see Mezzmo. I need to delete the device and restart Mezzmo and then the two divices connect. Is there a way of not having to delete it each time?

My second problem is, that since the update my subtitle coding for lg42lm640s is not there by default. I want to use 1250 (ANSI - Central Europe), but in the LG tv profile it's not there as a default. This means that, after deleting my current lg42lm640s entry and restarting Mezzmo, I need to edit the "new" device, add 1250 and restart Mezzmo, once again. Is it possible to add 1250 as a default to each LG TV profile?

Thanks and best regards!
Jan

Paul
09-04-2013, 08:35 AM
Hi Jan,

Some answers:

1. We have not seen this behaviour. Please turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Next we want you to reproduce when you get different lg42lm640s-XX devices listed in the Media Devices dialog. Repeat the steps you describe in your post so we can see you getting different devices listed for your TV. Once reproduced, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

2. We can add 1250 to the device profile. Email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com & we'll provide the updated device profile. In your email, tell us the device profile you are using so we know which one to modify.

JanKo
09-25-2013, 03:40 AM
Hi,
just wanted to let know that everything works now, thanks for all the support! Keep up the great work!:)

BR,
Jan

Paul
09-25-2013, 06:24 AM
Great to hear that Mezzmo is working well now :) Thanks for the confirmation.