PDA

View Full Version : Lost Library Structure

BTVCON
09-13-2013, 10:50 PM
I have some how lost all my library structure i.e. Video, Music, Photo. Luckily I did not lose my metadata attached to my files. How do I restore the original default structure instead of having to manually recreate these folders?

Thanks in advance

Paul
09-14-2013, 10:16 AM
Please email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll help you with this.

Jason
10-19-2014, 03:41 AM
I have some how lost all my library structure i.e. Video, Music, Photo. Luckily I did not lose my metadata attached to my files. How do I restore the original default structure instead of having to manually recreate these folders?

Thanks in advance

Did you ever find out why this occured? I have had the same thing happen to me a number of times over the past few years... One day I everything disappears and I am forced to uninstall everything and then install it again, then map oll of my content. Frustrating...

Paul
10-19-2014, 09:11 AM
Sorry, we have not found the source of the problem - mostly since we've had it only very rarely reported to us (once or twice in the past few years?). If you can provide more information about when it occurs for you (e.g. what did you do in Mezzmo prior to this happening that may have led to the library corruption), then that may help us. A suggestion for you is to make a backup of your Mezzmo library from time-to-time so that it does not cause so much frustration to start your Mezzmo library from scratch. Go to Options dialog (General page) and click 'Backup Mezzmo database" to do this. Also, you don't need to uninstall & re-install to start with an empty Mezzmo library with default playlists. You can use the 'Reset Mezzmo Database' button on the Options dialog (General page).