PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Smart Hub 2013 - Video, Photos, Music, All Contents Issue

BTVCON
09-19-2013, 08:21 PM
I maybe barking up the wrong tree posting this here but I have just recently experienced a problem with the Samsung Smart Hub 2013 when trying to access Video content either via the Smart Hub or Via Source input.

When you select Source and then Mezzmo you are given four choices, Video, Music, Photos, All Content. If I select Video the TV goes into loading mode and then either hangs or reverts back to the TV program with a message about unable to play content. The same thing happens when you try and access video content through the Smart Hub, although I am given a submenu choice for Mezzmo, Dropbox, USB etc.
Music, Photos and All Content works absolutely fine. So for now I am having to go via All content to access the video menus.

I suspect that this maybe a Samsung Issue as appose to a Mezzmo issue as if I try and access Dropbox for example via the video content route it hangs in the same way.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so, did you solve it??

PS. I am running the Smart Hub on An ES8000 with Evolution Kit.

Thanks

BTVCON
09-20-2013, 02:24 PM
I have just reset the TV to factory setting and the problem appears to have gone away!!:D

Paul
09-20-2013, 02:43 PM
Glad you got your TV back up and running. We have had a few users report problems when they changed their Samsung F-series View mode from View:Folder to View:Title. When in that mode and there are > 999+ files in your Mezzmo library, the files will not display and the TV will often reboot. If any users are getting this problem, please email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll help out.