PDA

View Full Version : "Comma" on all fields propertie file on v3.3 to last is problem with smart playlis

iKritMM
09-21-2013, 01:53 PM
If a Comma is visible in any fields (Title, Actor, Series, Director ....)of the properties that file, I can not use the smart playlist to duplicate fillter , it result not show or not working.

sample.

Same Creator filter but different value text. it my result not show with Mezzmo v3.3 to last version but previous version ( 3.2) It worked
I think "Comma" auto sort is problem for all fields except Comment field

I need more about manual field above standard info on properties for use advance filter with smart playlist.
for example "Country" field, or manual by me.

Thank you.
MR. Krit

Peter
09-23-2013, 09:59 AM
Hi,
the screenshot shows that the rule for the smart playlist must match 'all', try changing this to 'any' of the following rules and this should work.

iKritMM
10-16-2013, 01:53 AM
Hi,
the screenshot shows that the rule for the smart playlist must match 'all', try changing this to 'any' of the following rules and this should work.
"any" value is working, but i need "all" field.

OK. update to v3.4.2 the problem is remain.

sample : the proplem on Genre field.

I need must match with "All" value, "Any" value the result is show but not match

Paul
10-16-2013, 07:02 AM
Please email us support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll provide a patch to fix this problem.