PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo Icon and TV Series

srthomas
09-26-2013, 05:01 PM
Hi,

Just got two questions so I can tweak and get the best out of my Mezzmo 3.4.1 license:
* Is it possible to change the Mezzmo Icon visible in DLNA clients? It shows up in my source list on Samsung F8000? I've found you can change the name
* My install is green field so looking for advice on how to structure my TV Series and using a Active Playlist...

Thanks,

Paul
09-26-2013, 07:48 PM
Some answers:

1. The default Mezzmo icons displayed on your device are stored in the following folder on your computer:

Windows 8: C:\ProgramData\Conceiva\Mezzmo
Windows 8: C:\Users\All Users\Conceiva\Mezzmo
Windows 7: C:\ProgramData\Conceiva\Mezzmo
Windows 7: C:\Users\All Users\Conceiva\Mezzmo
Windows Vista: C:\Users\All Users\Conceiva\Mezzmo
Windows Vista: C:\ProgramData\Conceiva\Mezzmo
Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Conceiva\Mezzmo
Windows Server 2003: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Conceiva\Mezzmo
Windows Server 2008: C:\ProgramData\Conceiva\Mezzmo
Windows Server 2012: C:\ProgramData\Conceiva\Mezzmo

You can change them as you like (but keeping the same width & height dimensions).

2. The default installation includes a 'Series' active playlist under 'Videos' and this is used to list/organize all your TV series. Mezzmo will pick up your TV series videos when you add then to your Mezzmo library and gather text metadata and artwork for them. Mezzmo determines series, season and episode information using the file paths of your videos. Supported formats are:

C:\folder\Movie Title.avi
C:\folder\Movie Title YYYY.avi
C:\folder\Title s01e01 Subtitle.avi
C:\folder\Title 1x01 Subtitle.avi
C:\folder\Title Season 1\Title 1x01 Subtitle.avi
C:\folder\Title Season 1 Episode 1 Subtitle.avi
C:\folder\Title\Season 1\01 Subtitle.avi
C:\folder\Title\Season 1\s01e01 Subtitle.avi
C:\folder\Title\Season 1\1x01 Subtitle.avi
C:\folder\Title\Season 1\Title s01e01 Subtitle.avi
C:\folder\Title\Season 1\Title 1x01 Subtitle.avi
C:\folder\Title\Season 1\Episode 1 Subtitle.avi
C:\folder\Title\Season 1\Season 1 Episode 1 Subtitle.avi
C:\folder\Title Season 1\01 Subtitle.avi
C:\folder\Title Season 1\s01e01 Subtitle.avi
C:\folder\Title Season 1\1x01 Subtitle.avi
C:\folder\Title Season 1\Title s01e01 Subtitle.avi
C:\folder\Title Season 1\Title 1x01 Subtitle.avi
C:\folder\Title Season 1\Episode 1 Subtitle.avi
C:\folder\Title Season 1\Season 1 Episode 1 Subtitle.avi

You can manually edit each video's metadata and artwork by right-clicking on the video and clicking 'Properties'. On the Properties dialog, you change change any field as you like or search online sites like IMDB and TheTVDB using the 'Get Online Video Metadata' button. You can also create your own playlists as you like using the 'Create Playlist' toolbar button or edit the existing playlists by right clicking on them and clicking 'Properties'.