PDA

View Full Version : Play List sort order on Xbox

paulsalter
09-28-2013, 11:13 PM
Hi,

Not sure if this is a Mezzmo issue or a recent xbox update issue

Last time I used my xbox for streaming it showed my playlists in the correct order, now when I look at them they are sorted in alphabetical order

Can you confirm that Mezzmo is still sending the play lists in the order I have them set?

Thanks

jbinkley60
09-29-2013, 08:45 AM
Hi,

Not sure if this is a Mezzmo issue or a recent xbox update issue

Last time I used my xbox for streaming it showed my playlists in the correct order, now when I look at them they are sorted in alphabetical order

Can you confirm that Mezzmo is still sending the play lists in the order I have them set?

Thanks

Did youy check the playlist properties to see what the sort order is ? You can set it to many diofferent settings. The default (if you hadn't set one) seems to have changed with version 3.x.

paulsalter
09-29-2013, 08:13 PM
Cheers

Checked the properties and all looks fine, I looked on my iPod (MediaConnect app) and this shows in the correct order

For some reason the xbox is now ignoring my sort order and just listing everything alphabetically

Paul
09-30-2013, 09:47 AM
For some reason the xbox is now ignoring my sort order and just listing everything alphabetically

Xbox 360 consoles are a little different to other DLNA devices in that they displays artists, albums, etc. in their own sort order and in their own playlists.