PDA

View Full Version : Recent problem after update

mws0019
10-03-2013, 09:59 AM
I recently added about 10 movies to my computer which have been added to mezzmo for streaming to my devices. After doing this I opened up mezzmo (usually just runs in the background) and it told me there was an update available so I allowed it to install.

In my videos folder I have four separate sub folders, 3 of which work just fine. The fourth one, my movies does not allow me to connect. It states unable to connect to server. All other folders work and allow streaming including all audio, pictures, and other folders within my videos folder. This happens to be the same folder of which I added the 10 new movies so I dont know which is causing the problem. I add movies all the time and have never had this issue. I've tried restarts multiple times and checked my settings which dont appear to have changed.
Any ideas?

Paul
10-03-2013, 10:06 AM
Thanks for reporting this. We did find a related issue with the v3.4.1.0 update and have fixed it. We will be releasing a new v3.4.2.0 update in the next 1-2 days. If you wish, you can get a patch now from us that will fix the problem (email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com).

Paul
10-03-2013, 06:29 PM
Just an update - Mezzmo v3.4.2.0 has been released and the fix for this issue is included in this update.