PDA

View Full Version : Video files not showing after update 3.4.2.0

kassysimon
10-05-2013, 01:54 PM
I updated Mezzmo and now none of the folders that contain movies show them anymore.

The folders that contained my movies where removed from the library too. I have added the folders back to the library again and even though they are visible in the tree on the left they are not in visible in the screen on the right when selecting Library.

But I can browse the folders from the left library tree though they are showed as being empty.

Viewing Folder 'A'

Music is sort of ok, at least its browse able. It just dosn't show all the image files regardless of how many times I Maintain Library.

Paul
10-06-2013, 09:50 AM
Right-click on the folder in the tree in Mezzmo and click Properties. On the Folder Properties dialog, check the 'File filter' list. Choose the types of files you want listed from the 'Presets >' button. Click OK and see if that helps.

If no success, then turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging). Stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Run Mezzmo again and then browse into the folders in Mezzmo that should have files. When no files are listed, exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.