PDA

View Full Version : issue with 3.x.x

pmagee
10-09-2013, 02:56 AM
every version of 3.x.x has been a problem for me, I would really like the added features but movies stutter and many will play for a short while and terminate with a stream interrupted error. I just installed 3.4.2 and the same thing all over again, the only fix is to completely remove it and reinstall 2.7.1 (this version is the last stable one for my application) I am using this on a windows 2003R2 x64 server streaming to direct-tv boxes on my home network. everything is CAT5 gigabit connected. please help me.

Paul
10-09-2013, 07:54 AM
Sorry for the problems. We'll get you up and running with the latest version. First step is to install the latest version of Mezzmo and then turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging). Restart your Mezzmo server and then stream a video your DLNA device. When it starts to stutter or stops suddenly as you mention, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com. In your email, also include the FFmpeg information for the video you streamed. Right-click on the video in Mezzmo and click 'Get FFmpeg Information'. Also, in your email let us know what Mezzmo settings you modify from the default installed settings so we can understand what the problem may be.