PDA

View Full Version : Support for Canon CR2 RAW Format

goldres
10-14-2013, 04:39 AM
Hi

I do a lot of photography and shoot all my photos in Canon CR2 RAW format. I would love to be able to view my photos using mezzmo on my TV without having to convert them to jpg format first.

Do you have any plans to add support for Canon CR2 format in the future?

Paul
10-14-2013, 10:08 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. RAW digital camera support is on our future development list. We'll try to implement it for a future version.

mrgenie
06-10-2014, 12:08 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. RAW digital camera support is on our future development list. We'll try to implement it for a future version.

Hi Paul, after participating in the beta for mezzmo 4, I've seen how great you & colleagues work on bugs and adding new features. So, for mezzmo 4.0.3.0, got 4.0.2.0 today,
I hope you finally might add this one..

I've added CR2 support for my own software using open source library for C Sharp, it's a wrapper for a C++ open source solution for many formats..
You might want to use a plugin to add those formats by open source without violating their open source license, and have us users a quick and easy solution to extend the support by mezzmo..

thanks again for the great work on 4.0!

Paul
06-10-2014, 09:45 AM
Thanks for the tip. We're just starting to plan out our feature list for the next major version.