PDA

View Full Version : Stream jumps since update.

gudgo2001
10-19-2013, 07:10 PM
Hey guys.

I seem the be having some difficulty with play back on multiple devices after the latest update.

I am currently using both a wd tv media box and also a Samsung smart tv. Both devices start the media no worried. But within 2 or so minutes the stream is interrupted of sorts and becomes jerky.

I haven't experienced this problem before but now all media regardless of file type is unwatchable.

Hopefully there you guys know of an easy solution.

Thanks heaps.

Troy.

Paul
10-20-2013, 11:31 AM
Hi Troy,

The reason may be your home network becoming unstable or not having a high enough bandwidth for some reason - so your videos are not allowed to be streamed fast enough and your media players start to stutter due to lack of video data. Check your home network for any changes or indicators of a problem (network router, powerline adaptors, firewall, cabling, etc.). Try rebooting your router and see if this fixes the problem. Also, it could be something on your PC. Try rebooting your PC and try again.

If still no better, turn on logging in Mezzmo (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Reproduce the stuttering problem on one of your media players and then stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.