PDA

View Full Version : Active playlists not updating with new files

forwardt
10-24-2013, 09:11 PM
Folks,

I've been experiencing a problem that new files added are not being updated into active playlists. The Mezzmo folder view shows the files, and they are visible in the "All music files playlist".

I have Maintain Library set to run daily, but this either isn't running, or it isn't updating the playlists.

Regards

Paul
10-25-2013, 03:22 PM
Please email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll provide a patch to fix this.

gliot1
11-02-2013, 04:35 AM
I have been seeing this as well since the latest upgrade. The Active playlists appear to not work. I have also found that certain selection dimliters in Smart playlist not working well. "is" never seems to work, so instead you have to use "contains" in some fashion.

Paul
11-02-2013, 07:52 AM
The active playlist issue has been fixed and the fix will be included in the upcoming Mezzmo v3.4.3 release - due next week.

Let us know what your smart playlist rule for the "is" problem looks like and we'll reproduce & fix that here.

RichardAZ
11-04-2013, 05:34 PM
I am seeing an issue and wanted to validate that it is the same. I have added a Windows Media Player playlist (.wpl) as a linked playlist. But, even with maintenance running on a nightly basis, am still not seeing changes to the playlist reflected in the Mezzmo library.

Will this be fixed with the next version?

Richard

Paul
11-04-2013, 05:47 PM
Hi Richard,

Your issue is not related to active playlists.

When you add your .WPL playlist as a linked playlist, Mezzmo will read this .WPL playlist file dynamically whenever you browse it in the Mezzmo application or on your devices. You do not need to run Maintain Library to have it updated. If you are adding/removing files from the .WPL playlist using WMP, etc. but you are not seeing any changes reflected in Mezzmo or on your devices, then please zip up the .WPL playlist and email it to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com. We'll test it here and fix any issues that we find.