PDA

View Full Version : FIles not compatibles or damaged....

Weedhopper
10-30-2013, 06:14 AM
Hello

I have a Compatibility Problem with many Files (mkv, mp4, mpg....) by using mezzmo

WHen a Problem occur, I copy the Files on USB Key, connect it on my BluRay Reader and.... It works perfectly.
My BDP-S790 can read the Files but not via Mezzmo & Network (BDP has been set as 2012 Sony Devices in Mezzmo)

I have asked and send LogFiles to Support wihtout Answer some Days ago

Now I am using Serviio wich works perfectly...... and I am now asking why I have bought Software without Support !!!

beic
10-30-2013, 06:52 AM
Yes, true, it was my first issue with BDP-S370!

Toledo
10-30-2013, 07:27 AM
Weedhopper I understand your concern, but Mezzmo is a great software. The thing is SONY. They have some limitations in their firmware and make our lives more difficult. Mezzmo's support are doing great job doing what they can to avoid this, but you have to agree that if Sony blocks what they need to provide you a good working system, you can't complain with them! As I said to Beic, try to buy a WD TV Live, is cheaper than your Sony e make much more ;)

Paul
10-30-2013, 07:53 AM
Hi WeedHopper,

We respond to all customer support emails within 24-48 hours so my guess is that your email did not reach us. If the logs attachment to your email was over 10MB, then that could be the reason - your email may have bounced or been rejected. Can you email us again (without logs this time) at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll make contact with you.