PDA

View Full Version : Problem since upgrade to 3.4.3.0 "END_TAG" expected

Roofus
11-15-2013, 05:38 AM
Hi

Since I just updated to 3.4.3.0 I have had problems with all devices I stream to. Most devices such as the TV just show Mezzmo, show the top menu of Video/Music/Pictures and when I select one I just get the error "Connection to the server failed".

Using my Android TV stick and BubbleUPnP (and that profile) I get the long error message "Current state of service prevents invoking this action error reading response message, cant transform message pay load:org.xmlpull.vl.xmlpullparserexception END_TAG expected END_DOCUMENT"

If I re-start the server this sometimes clears the problem, or lets me get further down the tree, such as Video -> My Videos -> Series, then the error.

Help!

MidnightInAurora
11-15-2013, 08:25 AM
Same error on my Androids (Bubble/MX Player) and WD TV Lives.

Clicking OK on the error popup and trying the directory again seems to work in most cases.

Paul
11-15-2013, 09:17 AM
We have fixed this problem with v3.4.3 and replaced the Mezzmo v3.4.3 Auto Update package and Mezzmo full installer on our web site.

If you have already applied the v3.4.3 update, then please download the full installer from our web site (www.mezzmo.com) and run it (do not uninstall your existing Mezzmo). When the Mezzmo installer prompts you to do a Repair, click Yes. After the repair has completed, your Mezzmo v3.4.3 will be up-to-date and the issues should be fixed.

MidnightInAurora
11-15-2013, 11:10 AM
The update has corrected the problem. Thanks for the very fast fix.

Paul
11-15-2013, 11:27 AM
Thanks for the confirmation :) Glad you are up and running now.

Roofus
11-17-2013, 09:46 AM
Thank you, this is still the only app I have total faith of that a fault gets fixed. Great job, all working now.

Steve

Paul
11-18-2013, 11:01 AM
Many thanks, Steve. Glad you are up and running now.