PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo processing active playlists without actually having active playlists

HotteHotte
11-17-2013, 10:25 PM
Hi there,

every time I start Mezzmo it performs a task "processing active playlists: 6", which takes hours to complete and uses 20-30% of my CPU resources. Some times it doesn't complete at all and stays active until I shut down the program. I would understand if there were playlists to check and maintain, but I have not a single playlist, no standard or active type. But according to this system message, there are 6 active playlists which needs to be processed.

So is this some sort of bug? How can I stop Mezzmo from performing that task on startup? :confused:

I already viewed some posts in this forum about problems with active playlists, but I don't think i found one where the user actually didn't have playlists at all.

Regards

HotteHotte

Paul
11-18-2013, 11:50 AM
Hi HotteHotte,

If you are not running the latest version Mezzmo v3.4.3.0, then please upgrade to this version and try again.

If no better, then it's best we see a set of logs when this occurs. Turn on logging in Mezzmo (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and then exit Mezzmo. Run Mezzmo again and when you see the "processing active playlists: 6" task in the Status pane, let it run for a few minutes, and then stop your Mezzmo server (if running) and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

HotteHotte
11-19-2013, 03:54 AM
Okay, I will send you the log as soon as possible.
I'm running the latest version of Mezzmo.