PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo doesn't see transcoded files after cleanded my computer

d_singe
12-16-2013, 02:50 AM
Hey
Ive got a little problem with Mezzmo. From time to time I clean my computer form the rubbish. I use programms such as: CCleanar, System Ninja, Auslogics Registry Cleaner etc.

After that Mezzmo doesn't "see" transcoded files in TranscodingFiles... Ive checked that folder and there are all files that has been transcoded before... Its more or less 30GB

When I want to play something on my TV Mezzmo again transcoded the same files (on air)... although its already been transcoded...

Does somebody know what's going on?

Paul
12-16-2013, 06:24 AM
One of these 'cleaner' programs must be deleting files from your transcoded folder. Or, it is deleting the 'MezzmoTranscode.db' database file in the following folder:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Conceiva\Mezzmo (for Win8/Win7/Vista)
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Conceiva\Mezzmo (for Win XP)

I suggest you add the transcoding folder and the above folder to the whitelist folders in the 'cleaner' programs' settings so they do not touch files in these folders.

Another possible reason for transcoded files to be removed from time-to-time is that the maximum size has been reached for the transcoded folder and Mezzmo is deleting older transcoded files so that newly transcoded files can be created. You can check the Transcoding Settings dialog to see if this maximum size has been reached and can also increase the maximum folder size if you like.

d_singe
12-16-2013, 11:11 AM
Ok. I'll check it.

Thanku u for help :)

kiborgas
01-14-2014, 05:13 AM
I have the same problem. If I start pre-transcode, and CPU usage show - pretranscode is going, but on the tab "Transcoding" (beside "Status") is empty. And after finish video tab "Trancoding" is empty too.

Paul
01-14-2014, 08:01 AM
It's best we see a set of logs and we'll know what's going wrong. Turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and exit Mezzmo using File/Exit menu item. Run Mezzmo again and then pre-transcode a file. When no file is listed in the Transcoding pane but you see 'ffmpeg.exe' listed in the processes in Windows Task Manager and it is using CPU, then exit Mezzmo. Zip up all your logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.