PDA

View Full Version : Enhancement request

DrTeeth
01-14-2014, 05:39 AM
Could you please think about a 'close to system tray' option?

Thanks

Guy

Paul
01-14-2014, 08:06 AM
Thanks for reporting this, Guy. Mezzmo should be automatically closing to the system try when there is a system tray icon displayed. We'll fix this up for the next release.

DrTeeth
01-14-2014, 09:10 AM
You're welcome Paul.

Pootle
01-26-2014, 09:20 AM
Hi,

It works for me - I get a Mezzmo icon in my system tray.

Tools > Options > select the 'System tray option' checkbox

I also have "Run on Windows Startup" and "Minimise on startup" checkboxes ticked

DrTeeth
01-26-2014, 10:46 AM
The bug has already been confirmed by Conceiva.

webmanil
02-03-2014, 09:02 PM
same here, I got Mezzmo icon in my system tray.

DrTeeth
02-04-2014, 07:58 AM
same here, I got Mezzmo icon in my system tray.
I love people who do not read :rolleyes:.

I DO get the icon in my system tray, but if I restore Mezzmo and then click the 'X' to close it...it closes and does not re-minimise to the system tray as it should.

For the *second* time, this bug has been confirmed by Conceiva

rbcrewser
02-04-2014, 08:46 AM
I DO get the icon in my system tray, but if I restore Mezzmo and then click the 'X' to close it...it closes and does not re-minimise to the system tray as it should.

May I ask you a quick question, when you restore do you get a fullsize (or previously sized) window?

I'm wondering whether this bug is also causing this each time I restore from the icon and it doesn't matter how many times I redrag it to my preferred size or exit from the program with it being fullsized size:

DrTeeth
02-05-2014, 07:38 AM
May I ask you a quick question, when you restore do you get a fullsize (or previously sized) window?

I'm wondering whether this bug is also causing this each time I restore from the icon and it doesn't matter how many times I redrag it to my preferred size or exit from the program with it being fullsized size:

It seems okay here. However, I run win 7 here and noticed some time ago that windows' sizes and positions were not being remembered so I use WindowManager. Even though I do not have it monitoring Mezzmo, it could still be having an effect. If you want, I can check on a vanilla install of win 7 (32 bit) though I am running under Win 7 - x64 on my main OS.

rbcrewser
02-09-2014, 06:20 AM
Thanks. I suspect then it is a Windows 7 64 bit issue as I've noticed it now with 2 other programs on mine. I'll hunt down WindowsManager to fx what MS appears to have broken.