PDA

View Full Version : Samsung UN55D8000, none of the video files play.

dartanian
01-22-2014, 09:13 AM
I am using Mezzmo 3.4.4.0. I just downloaded the trial version and used default configuration. I can see Mezzmo in my TV and I can browse all the files. I have all types of video files. None of them play and I get a message "Not supported format". I have tried avi, mp4, mkv, divx and everything else. Every one of the file have same issue. I turned on the log file and have attached the log file for your review.

Thanks,
Vamshi

Paul
01-22-2014, 09:34 AM
Thanks for the logs, Vamshi. I can see that Mezzmo server is unable to access your MP4 file located on your M:\ drive. The reason is that Mezzmo server does not understand the mapped drive (M:\) since it is running under the Local System account and not your Windows user account. Two ways to fix this: (i) Remove the M:\ folder from your Mezzmo library and add a new folder with the actual UNC path that M:\ maps to (e.g. \\NAS-DRIVE\), or (ii) change Mezzmo server from running as Local System account to your Windows user account so that it understands your M:\ mapped drive - see this FAQ to do this: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/4597-FAQ-Accessing-files-from-external-computers-and-NAS-drives-on-your-home-network.

Let us know how you go.

dartanian
01-22-2014, 09:56 AM
Paul,

Thanks for your quick reply. I will go through the information you have sent me and let you know the outcome.

Thanks

dartanian
01-22-2014, 11:12 AM
Works like a charm.

Paul
01-22-2014, 11:53 AM
Glad you are up and running now :)