PDA

View Full Version : Active playlist question album and artist.

pinkwoolsun
01-25-2014, 02:11 AM
I have created a active playlist only for music.
I only want to see all the music albums that are on my NAS and like to see the Album artist as metadata when i browse over the albums.

I selected Album / Series in the active playlist and this works well.
I can see all the albums but with every album i see: Unknown Artist
And when i click on a album and go 1 layer deeper i see all the metadata like album artist and track number.

I tried making a active playlist like:
Artist Album - Album Series
Album Series - Album Artist

This will just make more layers and is not what i am looking for.
I just want to see in 1 go by scrolling the album title and the album artist.

Is there an option that when i only select Album / Series in the active playlist it also shows the Album artist.

Paul
01-28-2014, 11:12 AM
Not sure I quite understand - but let's try this:

Create an active playlist and add "Album / Series" as the keyword. Next, select the "Music files" radio button to limit the playlist to just music. Next, select how you want your music to be sorted (e.g. by track, by title, etc.). Click OK and that will create an active playlist 1 level deep that lists all your albums. Under each album will be the title of each track in the album.

In the current version of Mezzmo (v3.4.4.0), there is no option to list the artist name or track instead of the music track's title. We are planning more titling options in an upcoming version so you can customize the titles as you like.

If that is not what you are after, then please provide an example listing and we'll be able to help further.