PDA

View Full Version : Metadata Saving

scottier
01-26-2014, 06:22 PM
Hi Paul, I'm not sure if this has been asked or not but is there a way to have Mezzmo save the Metadata it creates for a file directly to the file. For example I change the title of some media in mezzmo I can then go to the file directly on the hard drive and "right click" on the file go to properties and go to the details tab and the basics of Title or Genre and year are saved there as well. Something I would find handy maybe some others also.

Thank You!

hartlenb
01-28-2014, 03:05 AM
Here's the last time this was asked: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/6505-Tag-updating

Paul
01-28-2014, 08:06 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. scottier. As hartlenb points out, a few other users also have the same idea & it is in our plans to implement file-based metadata writing into a future version.

hollis3
01-28-2014, 02:43 PM
scottier - I've been using MetaX (for windows) to update metadata. It allows for many fields not yet (hopefully) available in Mezzmo.
Once updated, maintain playlist in Mezzmo to get the changes.

scottier
01-29-2014, 02:50 AM
Thank you everyone for the info. Sorry I missed the post were it was posted back in November. Good to here they are working on it as always.