PDA

View Full Version : Help with Video TS files.

Mike Swift
05-11-2014, 10:07 PM
I'm extremely happy with Mezzmo and normally don't have any problems streaming from my PC to my LG Bluray player then my Samsung TV.

I do need a bit of help now please, I have some Video TS folders which I can play on my PC sing Media Player, I do this by going into the folder, selecting the title VOB and choosing the video I want to play.

I can't seem to get them to work via Mezzmo though, could some kind person either point me at the relevant information or describe, in a non techy way, what to do to play them on my TV.

I've searched the forum but don't seem to be asking the correct questions, the folder is form a DVD rip by the way.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Paul
05-12-2014, 09:37 AM
Hi Mike,

Mezzmo v3.4.4.0 automatically finds your DVD rips and DVD ISOs in your folders and reads the DVD file structure to determine videos contained on the DVD. The video titles found on the DVD are then added to your Mezzmo library as "Inception (Title 1)", "Inception (Title 2)", etc. (assuming Inception was the movie on the DVD). If that is not working for you, then it may be possible that Mezzmo is having trouble reading your particular DVD rips. Email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll help you get up and running.

Mike Swift
05-13-2014, 12:21 AM
Hi Mike,

Mezzmo v3.4.4.0 automatically finds your DVD rips and DVD ISOs in your folders and reads the DVD file structure to determine videos contained on the DVD. The video titles found on the DVD are then added to your Mezzmo library as "Inception (Title 1)", "Inception (Title 2)", etc. (assuming Inception was the movie on the DVD). If that is not working for you, then it may be possible that Mezzmo is having trouble reading your particular DVD rips. Email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll help you get up and running.

Blushes - A case of inexperience, they appeared in Mezzmo on the computer but I couldn't play them so assumed they wouldn't on the TV, they do when I check.

Paul
05-13-2014, 07:40 AM
Glad you are up and running now, Mike.