Coises
05-12-2014, 11:37 AM
Mezzmo 3.4.4.0 on Windows XP:

Smart playlist with:

Match all of the following rules:
Genre contains Comedy
Genre contains Romance
Album/Series is (blank)

shows nothing (expected to show romantic comedies that are not series).

Smart playlist with:

Match all of the following rules:
Genre contains Comedy
Genre does not contain Drama
Genre does not contain Romance
Album/Series is (blank)

shows an apparently random subset of comedies that are not series (expected to show comedies that are not also dramas, romances or series). Everything in the list contains Comedy in the Genre; some contain Drama, some contain Romance, some contain both, some contain neither, and some movies that contain only Comedy in the Genre are not on the list.

What am I missing?

Paul
05-12-2014, 12:03 PM
This issue has been fixed for the upcoming Mezzmo v4.0.

Coises
08-30-2014, 05:17 AM
This issue has been fixed for the upcoming Mezzmo v4.0.

I just upgraded to 4.0.6.0 and I’m seeing the same behavior. It appears that anything with multiple conditions on Genre misbehaves... so trying to make a list of Documentary Biographies or Romantic Comedies still seems to be impossible.

Paul
08-30-2014, 10:27 AM
You are right. After re-testing, we have not fixed this issue. We'll re-add it our development task list for a future Mezzmo version.

Coises
08-30-2014, 12:52 PM
And I see the same bug exists with Keyword(s). I’m guessing this applies to all multiple-value fields, then?

Paul
08-30-2014, 01:16 PM
And I see the same bug exists with Keyword(s). I’m guessing this applies to all multiple-value fields, then?

Yes - all multi-value fields will have this issue.

Paul
10-31-2014, 04:37 PM
Update: We have fixed the issues related to matching values for multi-value attributes in smart playlists and smart filters in active playlists in the latest version of Mezzmo (v4.1.0.0). We have also updated the FAQ regarding multi-value attributes - http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/6225-Tutorial-Working-with-multiple-genres-actors-artists-etc