PDA

View Full Version : Issues / questions

racerx4100
09-19-2010, 04:01 AM
Hello Everyone. i am a new user to Mezzmo and would like to say this program works great. I would like to know a question about thumnails or covers. I am streaming this to several different products one being the sony bvd-e570 blue ray system.. It works great except I'm wondering should I be seeing Thumbnail images of the covers on the sony. All I see is the word mts beside the title. This also does pretty much the same thing on the xbox 360. I'm just not sure if I should be seeing them or not. Also I think like alot of others my MKV'S playing on the XBOX360 stop after a couple of minutes in most cases and kick me back to the menu. Most all my movies are mkv's . One last thing. Streaming to my xbox360 the audio reports in as logic 7. If I stream music from mezzmo to xbox360 it shows dolby digital. Why don't the movies play in the proper audio. Most of mine are Dts also and even on the sony it says dolby digital. Is there something I need to change to make the audio correct on either. thanks so much .

Paul
09-20-2010, 09:11 AM
Hello,

As a rule of thumb, Mezzmo tells all devices that it has thumbnails for files and then it's up to the device to grab it or not. I have not seen thumbnails on our BDP-S370 here either, so it's possible that either the device is not requesting them or that it wants them in a certain format that Mezzmo is not telling it about (yet). Have you tried any other media servers other than Mezzmo? If you have, did any of them show thumbnails?

With the XBox360 - it doesn't play MKVs natively, so they're being transcoded to WMV/WMA, I guess that's where "logic 7" is coming from. Can you please post FFmpeg information on one of your MKVs that shows that on the XBox (in Mezzmo right-click on the file and use the "Get FFmpeg Information" command) and I'll try to find a similar here to test and see how it looks like.