PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Mezzmo's

Marshall1975
05-18-2014, 11:10 PM
I have recently noticed that when I connect to Mezzmo through both of my samsung TV's or samsung blu-ray player I now have 8 Mezzmo's to choose from. I seem to acquire a new one every few days. If I look on network on my computer I have about 20 instances of mezzmo also.

Paul
05-19-2014, 11:13 AM
Mezzmo server advertises itself across all your network adaptors on your computer in order to communicate with your DLNA devices, so if you have multiple networks cards (and/or virtual adaptors), then this would explain why you are seeing multiple Mezzmo servers listed on your devices. If you don't have multiple network adaptors, then we'd like to see your "MezzmoMediaServer.ini" configuration file (email it to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com). You can find this file in the following folder:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Conceiva\Mezzmo (for Win8/Win7/Vista)
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Conceiva\Mezzmo (for Win XP)

Smile
05-21-2014, 10:45 PM
Would it be possible for Mezzmo to be assigned to a single IP address versus all?

Paul
05-22-2014, 11:40 AM
You can restrict Mezzmo server to communicate with your devices on a single network adaptor. Go to the Media Devices dialog and edit your device. Change the Network adaptor setting from Automatic to your desired network adaptor.