PDA

View Full Version : Bluray ISO's an 3D

Mythril
06-05-2014, 08:27 PM
Hi,

Loving the new Bluray ISO feature in the latest release but I have a quick question. Is it possible to play 3D Blurays too ? Reason I ask is because every 3D Bluray I have is playing in 2D.

Many thanks for your time :)

Paul
06-06-2014, 09:42 AM
Mezzmo will stream your 3D videos. See this FAQ - http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/6036-Tutorial-How-to-stream-3D-video-to-your-devices. If still no success, let us know and we'll help further.

igor_id
04-24-2016, 05:02 PM
Mezzmo will stream your 3D videos. See this FAQ - http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/6036-Tutorial-How-to-stream-3D-video-to-your-devices. If still no success, let us know and we'll help further.

Mezzmo stream fine 3D contens in msv container, but not in ISO (Blu Ray) format. I'm not sure, but looks like Mezzmo ignore /BDMV/SSIF/*.ssif files, which contains second video channel for 3d. So with any option (2D or 3D) in Properties of media content file my TV Philips 7600 play 3D ISO files only in 2D mode. Just for test I tried to play 3D through HDMI from my PC connected directly and in this case was taken 3D mode, so with ISO images all fine. But quality of video and motion are MATCH better when I use Mezzmo and DLNA, but I have no idea how to play 3D Blu Ray ISO files through DLNA and without extended steps like manual encoding ISO to MKV which takes a long time and is very inconvenient :(.

Best regards.

igor_id
04-24-2016, 05:40 PM
P.S. Same, not worked if I manually turn on transcoding for 3D ISO images. Still 2D.

Paul
04-25-2016, 09:16 AM
If Mezzmo is streaming the file to your TV without transcoding it, then it is up to your TV's firmware to display it in 3D or not. Whilst it is playing on your TV, press the 3D or Options button on your TV's remote control to set the particular 3D mode on your TV.

If Mezzmo is transcoding your file when streaming it to your TV, then right-click on the video in Mezzmo and click 'Properties'. On the Properties dialog, go to the Video tab. Check if there are multiple video codecs listed and select the one that is the 3D one. Next, go to the Transcoding tab and delete any transcoded files listed there. Now try streaming the video now.

andro123
05-13-2016, 02:42 AM
We open the ISO file
We copy the SSIF file on the computer
We rename him into MKV
In properties of the file we put 3D
We open in Mezzmo without code conversion
We look on the TV in 3D

Windows 10 Pro x64
Samsung 55H7000
Rauter XBOX 2
Internet 200 Mbit