PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmos Playlist returning results in pieces

scottier
06-07-2014, 01:21 PM
Ok so bear with me here. This goes back to my movie playlist sorted by first letter then by Actor/Actress. The problem I'm having now is on my PlayStation for example, As I try to scroll through the list of Actors/Actresses, only 10 are returned at a time. When I try to scroll down I must wait a few seconds and then 10 more will show. Scroll down wait a few seconds 10 more and so on and so on. :( This is impractical. My "J" Playlist alone has over 700 actors, impossible to scroll through them all. I could scroll through hundreds of movies before the 4.0.1 update. Today it upgraded to 4.0.2.0 but I had not tested this until after this upgrade so can tell you if it did it on 4.0.1 as well.

Any Ideas???

Paul
06-08-2014, 09:56 AM
It's best we see a set of logs. Turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Reproduce the slow file listing on your PS3 and then stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.