PDA

View Full Version : How do you display Olympus.orf Files onto the TV

handel
06-11-2014, 09:05 PM
Hi everyone I have just recently purchased mezzmo and am having difficulties opening my Olympus.orf files within the program subsequently I cannot then pick them up with my Panasonic WT 60 TV. I thought I had seen while I was selected my folders and applying the formats to my photo files that the program was supposed to recognize orf files. If this is the case has someone any ideas as to what I may be doing wrong or isn't it possible to carry out this function.

Paul
06-12-2014, 07:03 AM
The current version of Mezzmo (v4.0.2.0) does not support digital camera RAW files.

handel
06-14-2014, 02:55 PM
Hi Paul
Thanks for the reply it's a pity as most of the files that I get from my Olympus E5 camera are raw files and I prefer to keep them in that format so I can manipulate them in photo shop at a later time. I prefer to view them on the large telly to get the full impact. Another question is when or if is it likely that raw files would be incorporated into Mezzmo?

Paul
06-15-2014, 04:15 PM
RAW image file support has been requested a few times and it is on our development task list for a future version. Sorry, I can't give you a definite date for inclusion though.