PDA

View Full Version : Not finding metadata - 4.0.2.0

wozza
06-12-2014, 10:58 AM
Tried this a couple of times now, but, for a few movies "Mezzmo cannot find any video metadata that matches the title."

These include such "obscure" titles as Vertigo, Rollerball, Soylent Green and Star Trek Into Darkness ;P

Any thoughts? My internet connection was fine each time I tried.

Cheers

EDIT: to clarify, I CAN find Star Trek Into Darkness (eventually) if I just enter "Star Trek" in the title field. Similarly, typing "Soylent" will find Soylent Green. But it's odd/wrong that having the full complete title produces no results. And I still can't find Vertigo or Rollerball...

Paul
06-12-2014, 05:10 PM
Just tried several of your titles and they all work fine. I added a few videos (such as "vertigo.mkv" and "Soylent Green.avi") and they all worked fine. Next, I did a manual search using the Get Online Video Metadata dialog. Entering either "Vertigo" or "Soylent Green" and clicking Search all worked fine.

In your case, the movie web site that Mezzmo searches (themoviedb.org) may have been down or having problems. Try now and see how you go.

wozza
06-13-2014, 01:00 PM
Thanks Paul. Yes it's working now. Strange though that I tried at different times and each time I was able to find other titles, but consistently not those. Ah well, all good now.