PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Oppo BDP93

Pavlov
06-12-2014, 10:47 AM
Hi,

Oh no it's happening again!

I experienced similar problems months ago after a software upgrade but everything was worked out and had been fine until the latest upgrade (4.0.2.0).

The problem is when I try to FF I can only go up to 2X. Above that and it returns to normal play. I also noticed some brief stuttering in one movie the other night but it hasn't happened since.

Thanks for your help.

Paul
06-12-2014, 04:16 PM
Go to the Media Devices dialog and check the device profile assigned to your Oppo. It should be 'Oppo BDP-93'. There have been no changes to this device profile for v4.0.

Try stopping your Mezzmo server and then starting it again. Also, reboot your router just in case it is throttling your bandwidth for some reason.

If no better, then send us a set of logs and we'll look into what may be going wrong. Turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Reproduce the 2xFF issue and then stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.