PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo crashes after upgrade to 4.0.2.0; crash dumps too large to upload

markbargen
06-13-2014, 09:03 PM
Mezzmo crashes when starting. I upgraded yesterday to version 4.0.2.0 from an older version (maybe 3.7.something?).

I have a large database (over 50,000 files). The database conversion started, but I did not stay at the machine while the conversion ran, so I do not know whether there was any indication as to whether the conversion completed. However, Mezzmo crashed before I returned to the machine several hours later. Each time I start Mezzmo it crashes during initialization.

I have subsequently installed version 4.0.3.0, and restarted the machine.

I have available a crash file from 4.0.3.0, as well as the crash file from the initial startup of 4.0.2.0 (the execution that included the database conversion).

The files are large (37M and 78M, respectively), and exceed the size limitations imposed both by my email provider and by this site's upload manager. Please advise as to how to post?

Thanks

Mark

Paul
06-13-2014, 10:40 PM
Hi Mark,

Sorry for the crashes. We'll look into it ASAP and get you back up and running. Please upload the crash dump zip files to a filesharing site like dropbox, mega.co.nz, skydrive, etc. and email us the download link to support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

markbargen
06-14-2014, 10:03 PM
Hi Mark,

Sorry for the crashes. We'll look into it ASAP and get you back up and running. Please upload the crash dump zip files to a filesharing site like dropbox, mega.co.nz, skydrive, etc. and email us the download link to support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

Thanks. I have posted to dropbox and have sent email.

Paul
06-15-2014, 05:15 PM
Thanks - we'll download them and analyse them shortly. We'll respond via email.