PDA

View Full Version : Active Playlist year & Month

Roofus
06-15-2014, 12:29 AM
Hi

This feature seems to be broken, not sure when it started but it is in 4.0.2 and 4.0.3.

I noticed whilst changing my Display Titles options in all playlists my "Year and month" playlist was empty. I created a new one but the same, empty. I then deleted the month level and the playlist appears by date (obviously just by year). I then add back the month, click off and back on the list and its empty, years disappear and the list is blank.

Steve

Paul
06-15-2014, 05:23 PM
Just tried it here and it worked fine for me. My Year & Month active playlist was populated wit sub-active playlists and files. Do you have any smart filter on the active playlist that may be filtering our all your files? Click the Smart Filter button to see this.

If no success, then turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and exit Mezzmo. Restart Mezzmo and display the Properties dialog for the active playlist and click OK. Wait about 10 minutes and then exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

Roofus
06-20-2014, 08:35 AM
Ok, after 2nd update all is sorted.

Thanks again, all is good.

Steve

Paul
06-20-2014, 10:51 AM
Glad it's working now :). The fix will be included in the next Mezzmo release.

Paul
06-20-2014, 03:50 PM
Mezzmo v4.0.4.0 has just been released and the fix for the Year + Month issue is included in this release.